The home study course will fully answer the following questions and much more…
1. How will your body react when startled or attacked?
2. What are your body’s natural defenses and how can you fully take advantage of them?
3. What defensive shooting techniques work best under stress?
4. How can you use the power of Recognition to respond more efficiently?
5. How can you set yourself up to survive an unexpected attack?
6. The Counter Ambush Home Study Course will answer all these questions and more as you learn about the Neuroscience, Physics and Physiology of training for personal defense.
Violent criminals don’t want to give you any time to format your counter attack and they take full advantage of the element of surprise. Tip the odds back in your favor. Knowing the keys to developing a Counter Ambush Response through your training is the key to being able to protect yourself and your loved ones in a worst case scenario.
Complete a Course on YOUR Time!
Don’t miss your chance to complete the Counter Ambush Home Study Course. Rob has created a Counter Ambush Training Course that will ensure you are ready to turn the tables on a violent attacker.
This training course not only includes the 5-Disc DVD box set, but it also includes a 5-Disc Audio CD set, Rob’s NEW Counter Ambush book, a Counter Ambush workbook (This will help you prepare for the test), the quick start CD with instructions from Rob Pincus and Tim Schmidt, 2 special reports from Rob Pincus, and the Counter Ambush Certification Letter.
After completing the training course you’ll have the opportunity to earn a certificate of completion in Counter Ambush training concepts. A testing URL will be included in your training course. Simply visit the URL after you complete the training course and answer 50 multiple-choice questions.
You must answer 45 of the 50 questions correctly (90%) to pass the test and receive the Counter Ambush Certification Letter. If you fail to pass with a 90% or better you can take the test again. However, the questions change each time you take the test and it’s very important you study the training course and workbook.