How to use
To make new scrapes, find overhanging branches on deer travel areas, scratch up 3′ area and pour 4 ounces on dirt and squirt on overhanging branches. Existing scrapes, pour 4 ounces on scrape and scrape dirt with boots. To use during hunts, soak scent drag to make scent trail on the way to your stand. Arriving at your stand check wind, if you have a north wind find a smaller tree with low hanging branches 20 yards to the west and 20 yards to the east of your stand. Under branches of both trees scratch up 3′ area with your boots and pour 4 ounces in dirt. Hang a paper towel on branches and saturate with scent.
Did you know
A deer will urinate 6-8 ounces per time. For maximum success we recommend using 8 ounces per hunt.
Why Whitetail Bladder?
- 128 ounce or 64 ounce (Sterile I.V. bag) dispensing unit with 4 (4 ounce) refillable bottles
- Lures shipped directly from farm to hunter guaranteeing you the freshest product available
- State of the art stainless steel collection facility – voted #1 by many industry experts
- $1.25 per ounce verses average $3.00 per ounce
- Lure is collected straight from deer to bladder – airless collection facility – ammonia free
- Share with your friends – sell extra lure an make extra cash