I.C.E._RAC_Range_and_Carry_Kydex_Holster

I.C.E. RAC (Range and Carry) Kydex Holster

$59.99 $55.00

Developed by Rob Pincus, the “Range and Carry” kydex holster is designed to be as functional throughout a high repetition day of training as it is just sitting comfortably on your side keeping your defensive pistol at the ready. “There are plenty of great carry holsters available, and many convenient & efficient holsters for the range… but very few that excel in both areas.” The Range and Carry line of products is specifically intended to be an economical and high quality solution for the defensive firearms carrier that practices and trains with high frequency.

Clear selection

Product Description

Rocky728x90

The Range And Carry (RAC) Holster incorporates a feature unique to all the Psy-Op Tactical holsters. This is the minimal molding into the back of the holster that is approximately 20% of the thickness of the handgun with the remaining 80% of the handgun being molded to the outside of the holster. This feature is unique to our holsters and the result is a holster that hugs the body and provides a level comfort not found with other holsters.

The owner of Psy-Op Tactical and manufacturer for all Psy-Op products has worked in the Investigative Field, Executive Protection and Security Fields for the past 30 years. The Range And Carry (RAC) Holsters are designed to be worn comfortably all day.




Additional Information

Size

Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, Smith & Wesson M&P (9 and 9C), Springfield’s XD SC

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “I.C.E. RAC (Range and Carry) Kydex Holster”

Share on Facebook Share
Share on Twitter Tweet
Share on Google Plus Share
Share on Pinterest Share
Share on Linkedin Share
Share on Digg Share
Share on Delicious Share
Share on Reddit Share
Share on Stumbleupon Share
Share on Tumblr Share
Print this Print