The Performer R/R weights about 4 ounces less than the SIRT Pro. This is a great indoor training option for those shooters who have a lighter handgun. Check out the weight of your pistol fully loaded (be sure to practice gun safety.) If the weight is around 1.3 pounds, then this will be a good option for you. If you have a lighter pistol and want to train outdoors too, the Performer R/G is probably a better option. This red/red version is a great indoor tool, and outdoor training in overcast and low light situations.
1. Polymer Slide is 4 oz lighter than comparable live fire gun (and SIRT 110 Pro)
2. Dual Laser System featuring a Green Shot Indicating laser and a Red Trigger Prep laser
3. Mid-Level SIRT Laser Training Pistol designed for outdoor training.
4. Functional features of Glock 17/22
5. Includes standard sights
6. One weighted training magazine